Everything within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state–Benito Mussolini
Whether the State seizes Industry, or Industry seizes the State, the result is the same: fascism.–The Random Texan
- Ninety-four of the top 100 voting counties in the 2020 election did not keep records of who voted in the 2020 election, and only two state-wide election officers had the records preserved. And we wonder why folks distrust election results. Oh, and this is a violation of the 1960 Civil Rights Act.
- The big credit card companies are coming for your guns. Looks like guns and ammo will be cash only purchases for a lot of folks from now on. This bit of boot-in-the-face brought to you by Senators Elizabeth Warren and Diane Feinstein.
- Some folks dig a cashless society. On closer analysis, this is a bad idea on three counts: (1) Someone has a record of your every expenditure; (2) that same Someone can freeze your credit account on a whim (I’m looking a you, Pierre Trudeau); and (3) poor folks with bad credit get stuck using gift/debit cards with a cash rake-off for Someone right up front. So, not just fascists, but greedy fascists. Discuss among yourselves.
- Hollywood is deliberately annoying you with fanbaiting. With Ghostbusters and Rings of Power as case studies. The Little Mermaid remake is just the latest example.
Big Media meets Big Brother
- New York City uses social media to “weed out” undesirable concealed carry applicants.
- Oops! How’d that happen? Columbia University drops from #2 to #18 in US News and World Report rankings, based on the discovery of juiced data. Anyone who’d choose a college based on those bullshit rankings is a lazy fool who deserves to get ripped off. Due diligence, people!
- Thanks to Western Europe shooting itself in the foot over winter heating energy, the little commissars are out in force. Switzerland is the latest example, with fines or jail time for folks who heat their homes “excessively”. Hmm, I don’t think I’ll be signing up for that “energy saving” internet-enabled thermostat my electric company is offering, anytime soon.
boysmen build a Creep Database to protect the girls at school. Why? Because the “grown-ups in the room” shined them on.
- The Washington Free Beacon shines some light on IBM and Google fellowships, and the race-discrimination cockroaches
quietly backtrackscurry for cover.