We’re all getting into social distancing big time, in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. And everyone knows about wash-your-hands-don’t-touch-your-face-sneeze-into-a-tissue precautions.
But here are four more behavior changes to help avoid infection:
- avoid those hot-air hand dryers in public restrooms, they’re germ blasters
- use disposables instead of reusable shopping bags, they’re mobile petri dishes
- clean your freakin’ cell phone periodically, it’s a crud collector
- ditch the face mask, it may increase your risk, and it just makes you look like a poser a$$hole
- Oh, a pilon: THE FIVE SECOND RULE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY.
Over at Breitbart, John Nolte unleashes a full-fledged rant about these hazards and more.